Opinion on Builds

Front Page Forums MCNSA Opinion on Builds

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SOOoooo I heard about an incident today concerning certain parties putting down another MCNSA’ers build.

Now I know some of our members are incredible builders, some not so much. There are varying skill sets among everyone and it is no one’s place to judge anything (unless its a contest or other similar situation.)

For no reason should any one go to someone’s place and be a jerk about their builds. Maybe its not great but “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. Going to someones home and saying it “looks like shit” is not acceptable.

I am ashamed to hear that there are those of us who would do such a thing. I am hoping though that it was not any of the longer standing members of our family, because of course anyone who has been around for any good amount of time should know that MCNSA is a place of

Fun, Safety, Respect
    and most importantly of all
    MATURITY

Being a huge bulbous dick is not mature.

Fucking Polite Constructive Criticism should only be given when its asked for. If you can’t figure out how to do that, then don’t even bother opening your mouth/ putting fingers to keyboard and typing. Word vomit is one thing, spewing out a thought in speech happens, but there is no excuse for it happening when it comes to typing.

Why?

Because the thought comes to your mind, transfers to unspoken speech and then must travel to sausages that are your fingers and put together a pattern to convey this. If you can’t stop it before it reaches there, well guess what you still have to press the ENTER key which doesn’t need to be pressed for everything thing you type.

greypo

Sorry for any grief I caused!

SpokenSquid

@blackrosebronwen wrote:

Being a huge bulbous dick is not mature.

This.

Because bulbous.

Butlerlog
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Going to someones home and saying it “looks like shit” is not acceptable.

Unless you’re me and then I make sweet love to your sensory input orifices other than ears.

But actually you’re right, I’m a unique fucking snowflake and I’d only do it to people I know. 🙂 Everyone else, get in line, it’s spanking time and Rose has a long whip.

@ridddle wrote:

Everyone else, get in line, it’s spanking time and Rose has a long whip.

And that whip is just the teaser.

It’s not often that something pisses me off but what happened did. This is probably not the first time this has happened but hopefully it will be the last.

Although a specific event was the cause of the post, this post was not directed at anyone in specific. That said, I don’t care who you are but I promise you I will not tolerate any member of this family being hurtful to others or putting down someone’s build.

I know some of the amazing builders that I view as above my own talent have included me in some of their builds so I suppose that means I’m a decent builder myself, but even I have made things not quite so pretty. Some times builders build things out of materials they normally wouldn’t (my church on the lighthaven map used gravel <— a disgusting building material) and sometimes those builds come out really bad but anything anyone has put a decent amount of time and effort then that build is something special.

SO remember the next time you make something not so great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.