Playing on several servers with multiple setups and mods?

Front Page Forums MCNSA Playing on several servers with multiple setups and mods?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stagen

This should help you out. 🙂

This movie explains pretty well how to change the appdata folders so you can run multiple versions of Minecraft on your computer, and it does it really well too (although the author sounds odd).

It allows you to play with different sets of mods for each game and clearly seperates the two.

[youtube:1afhogsh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nmuRT69FC0[/youtube:1afhogsh]

I found a need for this myself, as the Tekkit server a friend of mine just set up, couldn’t run with the MCNSA modpack installed as well. Moving folders around each time I wanted to play on a different server gave me the Heeby-Jeebies so I went looking for a solution. So, I hope you’ll find this useful. 🙂

Pyrotek

Wait… that’s v3t!

THAT’S OUR V3T.

Also, thanks for the linkie, I was just getting into SSP when I noticed I was using various not-so-helpful tools from SMP 😛

sharkbait314

I find the 3rd party tool “Magic Launcher” EXTREMELY helpful. This way I’m able to have and manipulate a bunch of different jars with different configurations.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Pyrotek wrote:

Wait… that’s v3t!

THAT’S OUR V3T.

Also, thanks for the linkie, I was just getting into SSP when I noticed I was using various not-so-helpful tools from SMP 😛

We have a v3t? Does he give good deals on ch3ckups for d0gs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.