PLEASE Disable AdBlock!

Front Page Forums MCNSA PLEASE Disable AdBlock!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nsanidy

So, we’re scraping every bit of change up that we can. If you use AdBlock on your browser I will ask that you kindly turn it off so I can keep paying for this place.

Cheers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, don’t click in ads thinking it will help. It might have the exact opposite effect, getting MCNSA’s account banned and owner(s) blacklisted. 😛

Sirenfal

@ridddle wrote:

Also, don’t click in ads thinking it will help. It might have the exact opposite effect, getting MCNSA’s account banned and owner(s) blacklisted. 😛

But definitely click ads if they interest you

Superburke
    Participant

Disabled on MCNSA.com only. done. <3

dotlizard
    Keymaster

But definitely click ads if they interest you

To avoid giving the appearance of click fraud, you should be genuinely interested in the ad and spend a little time at the advertiser’s site, exploring things. Your behavior when you click an ad is monitored by both the advertiser and by Google, and red flags go up if it seems like visitors are clicking ads just to generate income.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s why I said to not click it. Let’s make good content and drive people in. So called organic traffic, from Google. I have a few things I wanna do, maybe this weekend will be free enough.

ILackPants

Done and done!

Young_Maker

ok ok fine. You got me with the puppy eyes nsan.

zerpa

I’m only getting dating ads. I find this offensive (but impressive at the same time).

Altimeter

I had an ad for baptisteries. That was amusing.

Young_Maker

this: http://i.imgur.com/wUIUV.png came up

ಠ_ಠ

Kwinno

The AdChoices icon appears on sites that use Google’s AdSense program to show ads. While Google often shows you ads based on the content of the page you are viewing, we also show some ads based on the types of websites you visit, view, or where you interact with an ad or other Google product supported by Google’s advertising services. In doing this, Google doesn’t know your name or any other personal information about you. Google simply recognizes the number stored in your browser on the DoubleClick cookie, and shows ads related to the interest and inferred demographic categories associated with that cookie. It’s our goal to make these ads as relevant and useful as possible for you. Google doesn’t create categories, or show ads, based on sensitive topics such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.

Meet Chinese Lady Feel Lonely? Seek a Loyal Chinese Girl to Warm Up Your Soul.Free Join http://www.chinese-lady.com
    Single Lithuanian Ladies Thousands of beautiful Lithuanian women are looking for love now. Single-Baltic-Lady.com/Lithuanian

I swear i never visited them sites 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.