Reddit or forums? which do/did you prefer?

Front Page Forums MCNSA Reddit or forums? which do/did you prefer?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LimeyBoy
    Participant
    PeebleTheory

I like the forums better, but I haven’t been around for very long.

Boncottled

Personally, Forums work better for me.

Stagen

I prefer the forums as well.

Galustee

I personally miss the subreddit, because that’s what I first started here on. But I do like the convenience and how the new forums work better.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

The reddit holds a special place in my heart, since it was the MCNSA “thing” when I joined the server. I also liked how you didn’t have to navigate sub folders of topics to find everything.

However, having avatars, rank colors, smoothness of the system, and the ability to randomly make a topic or post about basically anything makes me prefer the forums.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer the forums, with its many threads and categories. Before it was sort of people spewing anything out onto one page, making it hard to find certain things. Then again, one was able to stumble upon something interesting by mistake.

Benefit1970

Subreddit.

I do not know what’s happening with MCNSA anymore…

on another note, the subreddit post Limey made, which had 21 ups and no downs, may have disappeared.

Sucks…

Stagen

Well the thing about the subreddit channel is that it’s subject to a world of griefers, spammers etc. It’s okay for recruitment purposes, but I’d like to see it as just another subreddit.

mcnsa.com IS mcnsa. The design matches throughout the site (well, soon it will) and the site holds all the features of the server. It’s a much better building block for expanding upon what we already have, whereas the subreddit channel is very, very limited (and also governed by reddit itself in terms of rules and regulations).

BFloop

I’ve got to say that I prefer the subreddit. I think it was easier and less confusing to use. However, I like all of the different and versatile categories like Cronos said.

Anonymous
    Inactive

on another note, the subreddit post Limey made, which had 21 ups and no downs, may have disappeared.

Sucks…

In which universe? Nobody deleted anything…

https://img.skitch.com/20120606-fam8u2cuj7buwhxymx4ywdh2f3.png

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.