[RNG] Cinema – Movie Night! February Edition

Front Page Forums MCNSA Events [RNG] Cinema – Movie Night! February Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Levantine

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO MCNSA!

I realized much too late that I should have posted the last thread in this section of the forums, whoops.

As some of you are aware, one of RNG’s hosted Garry’s Mod gamemodes is Cinema, which allows us to watch movies together within the game. Several of us have already been watching movies together for a while, but I figure, why not have themed movie nights, where we can vote for what we’d like to see on a set date?

Thus, this thread! I invite everyone to join us on a GMod movie night! All you need to join us is a copy of Garry’s Mod and a subscription to this workshop collection. The Cinema gamemode supports videos hosted on YouTube, Twitch, Justin.tv, Livestream, Viooz, Vimeo, and blip. The subreddit /r/FullMoviesonYouTube is useful!

The server password for all RNG servers is rngmcnsa.

I do have an extra copy of Garry’s Mod and Counter-Strike: Source sitting in my Steam inventory! If you’d like to join us but don’t own these games, just reply to the thread!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

— FEBRUARY EDITION —

Let’s share the looooooove – or share the ultimate anti-Valentine’s vibe with lots of alcohol and tissues. Whatever floats yer boat.

So this month I would like to suggest that our theme be love-hate relationships – whether it actually be a romance movie, or a movie you hate to say you love, or love to hate – fire up some suggestions, yeah? Doesn’t have to be another terribad movie!

This month’s movie night is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, February 16th, at 4:30pm CST (2:30 PST, 5:30 EST). BYOB :v

Levantine

BUUUUUMP.

We’ve moved to Sunday – totally forgot about D&D night.

Hehe, looks like we might decide on a movie on the fly, unless someone suggests something!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.