Rockmuncher, the muncher of rocks

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions Rockmuncher, the muncher of rocks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rockmuncher

Hullo all, I’m rockmuncher. Call me Liz, for it is my real name.

I’m 29 years old, so I feel ancient by minecraft standards; and I live just outside of San Francisco. I’m a massive Terry Pratchett and Doctor Who nerd, I’m a Canadian citizen.. and I now feel like I’m writing a bio on a dating service.

I tend to specialize in building villages and townships (and interiors) with their own distinctive styles; and I’ve had extensive experience with just one server, on which I eventually modded. Real life got in the way, so I was away for quite some time… but now I’m back into minecraft and on the prowl for a new shiny server to call home. 😀

Oh, and I love the fact that this server has legit items for all. ^_^

Pyrotek

Welcome! 🙂

Also, Doctor Who! Love that series. We actually have two gigantic TARDIS builds underway, one quite near to spawn (TheTJ is making the near-spawn one, Sharkd the other) which are both pretty cool.

Can’t wait to see your new builds – also: I’m almost certain you’re the second Canadian to join today. 😛

dotlizard
    Keymaster

RockMuncher, welcome. MCNSA is an amazing community. And you may feel old in Minecraft, but I have a daughter your age 🙂

Again, welcome to your new home.

Warchamp7

Welcome fellow Canadian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.