Server?

Front Page Forums MCNSA Server?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Swigelf

What server are you all playing on? When I am able to pick up GW2 in a couple days I think I’m going to be on “Tarnished Coast”

Ereh_Dogon

That’s the server were on

Stagen

What is Tarnished Coast like? I’m on Piken Square, which is the official European RP server, and while I’m not up for changing over to play on an American server, I’m curious as to how the guild wars community overall is.

On Piken Square there’s a lot more maturity than I’ve ever seen in any MMORPG before. People are discussing freely any topic without being trolled, people are kind, giving and supportive. There’s of course rotten eggs around, but they’re usually ignored or bullied out by the likeminded roleplayers, as much so – there’s very little drama or trouble about, which I’m – of course – happy with.

Ereh_Dogon

Tarnished Coast seems decently mature, but we are an American server so we’ll be a bit more derpy I’m sure =p Some trolling happens but people are over all pretty helpful and forthcoming with information. The few times I’ve participated in map chat there have been a few good discussions going but there are still plenty of silly ones happening. Some guy was trying to make Lion’s Arch chat into a conspiracy thing about 911 and such but meh not terribly bad like Barrens Chat from WoW.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.