Snipen with The WoLf.

Front Page Forums MCNSA Snipen with The WoLf.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ereh_Dogon

Forgot I only had the trial version installed so enjoy the first two kills, I’ll throw together a longer video when I’m not lazy.

[youtube:1udfmkws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8js0yvx_o[/youtube:1udfmkws]

-Ereh_Dogon (WoLf.)

Nadarekyle
    Participant

What did you use to record this?

(that was a fast two kills, btw)

Ereh_Dogon

I just used Fraps, if anyone knows of a better one let me know I didn’t look at all I just know fraps from back in the day.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Well, I’m using Hypercam 2, but really, it sucks 😛

Pyrotek

TF2 *does* have built-in replay now, no? (I don’t know the details of ho wit works, though)

And very nice – I still need to find me a Machina, though I’m so terrible at spy it probably wouldn’t help.

Casper3641
    Participant

Not all server have the built in replay.

Ereh_Dogon

Yeah TF2 Has a Replay mechanic but like casper said not all of them Have it turned on, it requires an extra slot and at the time we only had a 12 slot server and we were getting full quite often. However, I believe now the server is 24 and as well has the Bot in it as well! So now I don’t have to worry about fraps 😀

To use it when you die a dialogue box pops up in the top left of you screen I believe the default key is f6 and it will keep your last life’s replay then you can later load it in the editor at the main screen and review / edit it.

-Ereh_Dogon

M4D_H4TT3R

I used a pirated copy of camtasia to edit but sony vegas or moviemaker should work and I use a pirated copy of fraps to record. Google is your friend so use it.

Universe7242

Wolf. Next time we’re both online. I wanna challenge you to sniper duel.

Ereh_Dogon

Any time you are ready my good sir I’m always up for a good challenge. =)

SpinnerMaster
    Participant

I bought the full version of Fraps, let me know if you *erm* need it.

Ereh_Dogon

Not at all related to TF2 but it was Lev and myself doing a little sniping in Sniper Elite V2, Meet bob. We carried him around for a decent part of the level to accompany us on our adventure. He’s a pretty laid back guy who just likes to party so much he needed a second mouth to consume twice as much alcohol! Crazy guy he is …

View post on imgur.com

bob313

i died? 😥

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.