So I make my appeal

Front Page Forums The Naughty Corner So I make my appeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ulcano

Hello to all:
    So I was happily mining a couple of days ago and I got caught x-raying, therefore immediately banned. I was asked multiple times if I was x-raying, to which I replied I didn’t. And so here I am, making my first – and hopefully only appeal I will have to make. Denying the fact that I was x-rating was probably the worst decision I have made while playing Minecraft and I am willing to make up for it. I am really sorry, I don’t know what was going through my mind that day. I feel ashamed of myself and I would like to please have a second chance, as I believe I can be a good addition to the community of MCNSA and a good Minecraft player who can respect the rules. I will say again, I am terribly sorry for my actions, as I think they were idiotic and unjustifiable. If the moderators decide I should stay banned, it’s their decision to make and I have to respect their decision.
    Hopefully I have convinced you that I can be a good person who follows the rules and that I will hopefully be given a second chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems honest enough. I say another chance is reasonable. Any takers?

Altimeter

Sounds good to me. Unbanned. Don’t be an idiot this time!

Ulcano

Alright. Thank you Alti!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘So I make my appeal’ is closed to new replies.