So, I suck at multiplayer flatcore.

Front Page Forums MCNSA So, I suck at multiplayer flatcore.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    A_FLEMING

Title pretty much says it all. I’ve died quite a few times, 3, I think, and have been taking too many chances. Sooo, I’ve made a singleplayer world and am doing quite well in my slime-proof village. I’ll make an imgur album and post screenies later on ^_^

Kwinno

out of curiosity, what’s the difference?

there’s no PVP no griefing no nothing

Megleris

No PVP, no griefing, and most importantly: no lag! πŸ˜›

@Kwinno wrote:

out of curiosity, what’s the difference?

there’s no PVP no griefing no nothing

I’d guess it’s that you can continue to play and try again even after you screw up the first time.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Well, I’ve died about 4 times on flatcore because I was typing about something, and a slime decided to come up behind me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Turn sound on.

greypo

I suck as well, but that doesn’t stop me playing :3. I do seem to hate EVERYTHING except grasscore (eg. Watercore & Swampcore) but oh well.

Limbo bothers me a bit and I just sit there bored even though most find limbo fun – I’m just strange I guess. Luckily, I’m currently surviving with no food, some iron, and a few random wooden supplies. I probably won’t survive very long πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have a long list of stuff we want to make. There’s a monster maze on that list, so Limbo should be less boring for some of you ;p

greypo

@ridddle wrote:

We have a long list of stuff we want to make.

I hope this involves a giant statue of a walrus πŸ˜‰

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.