So We Appear to Have a Problem

Front Page Forums MCNSA So We Appear to Have a Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flashplayerman
    Participant

Once again there are not enough moderators, as of right now I have only seen two (BeefyJerk and Polarisknife) get on with any regularity. People are coming in and spamming the chat, and insulting other players. Please promote some more mods, possibly people who are on quite often and at the very least 15 years of age. Thanks.

BeefyJerk

Hey flash, thanks for this post. I apologize to anyone who has been on recently and had to deal with chat spam because no mods were around to stop it. There has certainly been less mod activity than there should be the past few weeks, and as we move into summer I’m hopeful that more mods will return to the game just as many others have lately. As for promotions, be assured that those who deserve promotions will receive them. The jump to sainthood is of course a big one and only players who are dedicated, mature, and willing can fill the role, even if it seems like the staff is scarce.

Also, I’m going to use this post to talk to several of our veteran players. I’ve seen cardinals and even bishops acting immaturely in and out of these spamming situations. You’ve earned your rank because we like and respect you, so act in the way expected of you: composed and above the level of the trolls and morons that sometimes pollute chat. The best defense against trolls is a cold shoulder and a modreq, not all-caps arguing.

The upside I see to the issue you bring up, flash, is its cause: more people are playing! I see new players and old ones alike these days and despite the occasional idiots, the fact is the population is on the upswing. I’m looking forward to this summer and hoping the trend continues!

maboughey
    Keymaster

Just a heads up , if there’s no mods on survival, try asking for help in either the ftb and agrarian skies channels, there is usually a mod on the other servers who can help.

I do keep an eye out for players to be promoted, there is a criteria that needs to be filled before I and other mods make the decision to promote the person. As beefy pointed out, the jump to modship is a big one that cannot be made lightly, we don’t want make the wrong type of person a mod

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.