So, who’s buying GW2?

Front Page Forums MCNSA So, who’s buying GW2?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    nsanidy

Might as well team up.

Stagen

I’ll be there! Oh, I will SO be there! Like, there and staying! (for a while at least, until I get bored or get a life)

Tsubino

I made sure to Pre-Order it :D! Super stoked for it to come out after playing the Beta Weekends!

FuzzyWuzzie

Yea, I already had an [NSAN] guild up and running through all the betas 😛

Stagen

Question is though; on what realm are we going to be playing, and in what region? North America or Europe?

Tana64

I WILL BE THERE IN MY SKIMPY CLOTHING

That’s not by choice; Norns just don’t like clothes, apparently.

EDIT: Planning on making the Gate of Madness my home server.
    EDIT EDIT: Scratch that, went for one of the other American ones. 😉

Ereh_Dogon

Was doing the Tarnished Coast as home server. We had a small group playing during the beta.

Stagen

@Ereh_Dogon wrote:

Was doing the Tarnished Coast as home server. We had a small group playing during the beta.

In what region is that though?

Ereh_Dogon

I assume NA

adamajor

Pretty keen. If NA ping is similar to NA ping on LoL then I will most likely be there.

Dcarlos is also keen I believe (understatement of the year).

Dantao

Planning on rolling on Tarnished Coast. So damn excited for this weekend.

Ereh_Dogon

So I’ve been thinking, being that Tarnished Coast is the unofficial official RPServer which is why we chose it since some of our players like to get down and dirty in the lore and atmosphere. I want to suggest to those of us playing on Tarnished Coast putting the Guild Wars 2 guild system to better use and having two guilds for MCNSA. I was considering using the same two guild names we used from DCUO. Spreaders of nsanidy (Regular players) and Defenders of nsanidy (RPers). You can swap which guild you want to represent on the fly so if you are trying to be strictly role-playing you could represent Defenders and that would have a set of guidelines to adhere to. Or if you wanted to just throw down on some mobs or players you switch over to Spreaders and smack some things around. Opinions? Thoughts? Phone Numbers? Sexy Pics?

<3 Ereh_Dogon

JudgeAnderson

I can’t afford it, but that sounds like an Awesome idea to me, honey.

FuzzyWuzzie

@Ereh the only problem with that would be splitting the wealth.. if there were only one guild all the monies could go to a making a single guild kick-ass rather than two guild less kick-ass.

Ereh_Dogon

I suppose…. that is true Fuzzy, I just see some problems arising with people wanting to RP and others not :: shrugs ::

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.