Subway Update

Front Page Forums MCNSA Subway Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    foveo

Hello,

I’d like to provide an update about the overworld subway/train system. We officially have 4 stations which have been connected, which includes the Central Station at Deepmill (-149, -1655), Shaotonzitan, Kontrollville, and Collingwood; within a few day’s we will have completed our connection to BBville. The total number of rail used throughout the system is approximately 15,000 blocks! Come anytime and enjoy seeing the various towns of the server with the ease of riding a minecart from town to town.

What’s the cost to ride? The subway system is free to use, just bring your minecart.

How can you help with this mega project? If you belong to a town that is not yet connected and wish to join the subway system, follow these steps:
    1. Visit the Central Station at Deepmill (-149, -1655)
    2. Select which tunnel to connect to (or make a new one if a current one does not go in the direction needed)
    3. Build the tunnel/lay the track
    4. Enjoy

And thank you to all those who have helped with the project thus far.

Boncottled

Yeah BBville should be connected with a station soon… since I won’t be back online until Friday I’ll tell Bainsy at school and he will do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.