TEMP NEW MAP UNTIL 1.3? Vote here!

Front Page Forums Announcements TEMP NEW MAP UNTIL 1.3? Vote here!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    nsanidy

Okay – I’ve heard some requests for a new map as well as a temp map for 1.3. Here is the official vote thread. You have two options: Keep the map until 1.3 OR start fresh AS WELL AS WIPE the map when 1.3 comes out.

Keep it or lose it.

<3

Anonymous
    Inactive

New Map
    😀

Microsoftt
    Participant

New Map! 🙂

Levantine

Wipe. The server has shit all over the map.

New map. :3

Leonheart515

I’m sick of this map and all it’s brought though: I vote a new map when 1.3 comes out.

Tana64

New map when 1.3 comes out.

Microsoftt
    Participant

For those saying no map til 1.3, keep in mind that the map shit itself today. LimeyBoys rollback is in an infinite loop, any TNT that has ever been laid on the server, even if it wasnt detonated, has been rolledback and it will continue to do so for the life of the map. Jussayin’… Today Judgetown was halfway under stone laced with TNT. The TNT used to make the crater it is in had been reset on everyones house. If that got into the wrong hands, the town could have been destroyed (Even though it has protection, but that is only an example.

Hawkeye is also messed up to the point where the database has overloaded and we cannot keep track of who broke what, Fuzzy tried fixing it but he was unable to do so. So… A new map might be for the better.
    Edit: Here is judgetown before I removed it: http://imgur.com/JMUOE

M4D_H4TT3R

I vote for a new temp hardcore map until 1.3 comes out then a full map reset.

Antigrate

@M4D_H4TT3R wrote:

I vote for a new temp hardcore map until 1.3 comes out then a full map reset.

siq idea. I support this. Either that or new map rite now.

Ithurtsbad

I vote new map

Stagen

I’d rather not start over twice, but I don’t mind if you do create a new temp map. Just means I’ll hold off with making major things until the next map.

Just don’t let Limey near World Edit again and it should be okay. 😛

hiamsam
    Participant

Whats so bad about this map? But I do want a wipe when 1.3 come out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

+1 for New Map

BFloop

I enjoy the uber craziness of temporary maps, however a new map is defiantly needed. People are really getting sick of this map.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘TEMP NEW MAP UNTIL 1.3? Vote here!’ is closed to new replies.