Thanks to Ereh and Lorax

Front Page Forums MCNSA Thanks to Ereh and Lorax

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wigginman

As some of you know, I’ve just hit a patch in my personal life that is getting me down a lot. Thankfully, I have the MCNSA community to comfort me. I’d like to thank Ereh_Dogon and The_Lorax for making something to cheer me up.

Stagen

Ereh and Lorax are the bestest. <3

nsanidy

That’s what I love to see. I can’t tell you how many time this community has saved my ass. It’s so good to see the love being spread around. Hope all works out wiggin.

wigginman

Thanks for the well-wishes nsan, but it won’t work out. Long story short, my crush has a bf now (not me) and I never told her how I feel. That coupled with my cowardice prevent it from working out. I’d like to thank everyone for their support in helping me through this. I know it’s not REALLY a big deal to most of you, but I’m getting better. I know some of you have worse problems. Thank you.

EDIT: Now I just feel petty and self-centered for bringing this issue here to the forums. This isn’t a big problem; I’m just being a stupid, love-obsessed teenager. Forgive me.

Pyrotek

@wigginman wrote:

EDIT: Now I just feel petty and self-centered for bringing this issue here to the forums. This isn’t a big problem; I’m just being a stupid, love-obsessed teenager. Forgive me.

Fuck that, we’re friends. You don’t worry about how big a problem is before you go to your friends to talk about it.

Hope you feel better!

Ereh_Dogon

I’ll give you a piece of advice someone gave me once.

A friend once told me “Just stick your dick in her hand if she want you she won’t pull away, if she does… she’s a lost cause.” Now I know what you’re thinking “Ahhhh typical sexual Ereh_Dogon comments.” And at first I laughed at it but look at it as a metaphor if you don’t put yourself out there, there’s not much of a chance that you’ll know whether or not she likes you.

Like I recently told a good friend of mine when it comes to taking chances, the worst that could happen is nothing really. Life will keep on… things will always sting for a bit but life will always get better especially if you aim to do so. You’ll never know if you don’t give it a shot.

Anyways chin up and remember every closed door opens countless others.

wigginman

I was working towards being in a position to do that (metaphorically). I wanted to be someone ither than the smart and creepy guy she’s had a few classes with. Since none of you know me IRL, I’ll yell you, I don’t like sharing my feelings and problems. Someone else has bigger problems, so I feel bad for sharing my stupid persnal life problems. I appreciate the support and advice. I’ll probably just coe away from this feeling more alone and rejected by y peers, but thanks for your support. If you have a problem, let me know and I will help you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.