The City Challenge

Front Page Forums MCNSA The City Challenge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Awhile ago, some friends and myself saw something on minecraftforums called “the city construction challenge”. It added a bit of difficulty (not to the level of swampcore but still) to the normal minecraft experience and we ended up making a decent looking “city”. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like to take part in this when the new map is live? More information on the challenge can be found here. If a lot of people would be interested I was thinking of making 2 or more groups of a certain amount of people but I’m just gauging interest first.

Edit: I’ll keep track of people who are interested
    Myself
    RogueHaven
    Greypo

greypo

This looks amazing, and I want to take part in it. Only problem is, I don’t get it :D. You may have to dum the rules down for me to understand. =P

Anonymous
    Inactive

What exactly are you confused about?

Ereh_Dogon

I approve of this I hope a lot of people give it a go with you

greypo

I’m not really sure what you are supposed to do to get to the next rank thingie. It’s probably about as easy to explain to me as it is to explain to a 5 year old (I’m very smart for someone only 4 years old).

Anonymous
    Inactive

@greypo wrote:

I’m not really sure what you are supposed to do to get to the next rank thingie. It’s probably about as easy to explain to me as it is to explain to a 5 year old (I’m very smart for someone only 4 years old).

You mean moving on to the next stage? It’s just a matter of completing the requirements. This means you need the items listed as well as the proper buildings constructed. I hope this helps.

greypo

After reading over and over (for like 20 minutes) I finally understood enough to take part =P. Although, what do you define a ‘living area’ as? A room with a table and some chairs?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe that an empty room would qualify. Not too sure; some parts are sort of vague.

greypo

@bones9302 wrote:

I believe that an empty room would qualify. Not too sure; some parts are sort of vague.

I’ll throw a table and chairs in there anyway 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bump. Rogue, myself and anyone who wants to join us will be playing on the hard difficulty. However, if you are doing your own city feel free to use which ever difficulty you feel comfortable with. Just giving a heads up.

BeefyJerk

I’ve been talking with rogue about this project a lot, and I’d love to be a part!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okey dokey then. Also, sorry if I haven’t been on lately but kind of got a lot of stuff going on. Hopefully tomorrow we can start if you want.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.