The City of Industria (1.3)

Front Page Forums MCNSA The City of Industria (1.3)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    mrbananabird

Y’all: I’ve been all over the dang place and haven’t found a suitable spot yet. Anyone have any leads on a good location? If so, please post screenshot/coords and we’ll see if we can pick a place.

mrbananabird

I have found it!!

Before inviting *everyone* over, I’d like to have a few particularly trusted individuals help me get some basic infrastructure set up (some earth moving, roads, marking off plots, etc.) just to keep things in order. If you see the early posts, you’ll get the gist of it.

Anyone interested? Tana? Let me know and I’ll send you the coords. (Sorry I can’t invite everyone over just yet — just trying to make sure it doesn’t turn into mayhem. Very soon, though!

BFloop

@mrbananabird wrote:

I have found it!!

Before inviting *everyone* over, I’d like to have a few particularly trusted individuals help me get some basic infrastructure set up (some earth moving, roads, marking off plots, etc.) just to keep things in order. If you see the early posts, you’ll get the gist of it.

Anyone interested? Tana? Let me know and I’ll send you the coords. (Sorry I can’t invite everyone over just yet — just trying to make sure it doesn’t turn into mayhem. Very soon, though!

If you want to help early go to [CENSORED]

Pyrotek

Um, BFloop, did you miss the part where he said he didn’t want everyone over yet?

BFloop

@Pyrotek wrote:

Um, BFloop, did you miss the part where he said he didn’t want everyone over yet?

I am helping set up the basics. Gosh Pyro you gotta be nice sometimes <3

Pyrotek

So those were not the coords to his spot? I’ll revert the edit, if so.

BFloop

@Pyrotek wrote:

So those were not the coords to his spot? I’ll revert the edit, if so.

>:D

mrbananabird

You guys, Industria’s really starting to come together! We’ve got a pretty solid grid laid out, some proper buildings, community vaults, farms of various sorts, etc. Stuff’s moving right along.

We’re currently restricting citizenship to Elder+, just so we can reduce the risk of derpiness at least in the beginning. If you’re a Priest and would like to become a citizen, please get someone to vouch for you.

If you’d like to check it out, please message me or hit me up in game and I’ll send you the coords. 🙂

DevilsDan

Can we get some screenies/get me tpd in there? I may just be interested in joining. 🙂

Tana64

Gyaah, sorry about my absence during the critical stage. My renovations are still incomplete, so I’m not at home with my computer like usual. 😛

foveo

I know I’m only a priest, but I do hope to take part in this, great idea and potential.

Rekomaged

BTW banana, did you get my signs?

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.