The MCMS-Paint Contest

Front Page Forums MCNSA Events The MCMS-Paint Contest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Leonheart515

Winners:
    After judging the entries on several traits and factors, I along with a few others have come up with the following results: In first place, we have rimmi‘s piece depicting Horses from 1.6! She’ll win a pallet of colored clay (a half stack of each color) plus the rare item “The Artist’s Muse”. She also will have her picture posted the Facebook group!

Second place belongs to Greypo and his self-portrait, complete with all of the souls he’s [s:1prrsvtq]stolen[/s:1prrsvtq] gathered fair and square. And in third, we have BasicThoughts and his beautiful self-portrait. Both Greypo and Basic will win a stack of hardened clay to color the world with and Windows 95 (an item, not the OS).

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Bust out your fantastic art skills, because we’re kicking it with our friend MS Paint for this week’s contest! I want to see some fantastic Minecraft or MCNSA inspired artwork using ONLY MS Paint.

Contest is due next Friday, August 9th at 5:00 American EST (countdown: http://goo.gl/jLbNLX) and will be judged by a series of panelists on and off server.

The Rules

• You must only use MS Paint
    • Only ONE entry per player
    • Mac users, check out http://paintbrush-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
    • You MAY NOT paste in images from anywhere other than MS Paint
    • Please take 1-3 progress pictures to prove that it was done in MS Paint
    • Upload them to an image album of your choice (imgur.com works well) and post on the Forums to enter

Winner will receive a wonderful prize in their appropriate server as well as the image posted to the Facebook group for everyone to marvel at. (SDot winners will also receive a collectible item to show off to others)

Dastete
    Participant

I put a lot of effort into this, so please be kind.

Here’s the mid-way pic:
    [spoiler:1bbotj8x][/spoiler:1bbotj8x]

Here’s the finished pic:

[spoiler:1bbotj8x][/spoiler:1bbotj8x]

It marvels the tale of when greypo killed my zombie roommate Herbert.

Leonheart515

It’s beautiful! (and to other people, I don’t expect much better quality! Have fun with this!)

greypo

Progress:
    [spoiler:3bb7p2le][/spoiler:3bb7p2le]

Finshed MCMS-Painting
    [spoiler:3bb7p2le][/spoiler:3bb7p2le]

Rimmi
    Participant

OMG, YESS! Ty so very much Leon! Oh, and I only really draw wolves, so is it okay if I draw something mcnsa inspired that is a wolf????

Rimmi
    Participant

I drew a picture of the Horse Crazed times 😀

Progress:
    [spoiler:2waiowse][/spoiler:2waiowse]

Finished:
    [spoiler:2waiowse][/spoiler:2waiowse]

[spoiler:186k30tm]http://i.imgur.com/Cr7CbKE.png[/spoiler:186k30tm]

Can;t make it display as an image :/ Also can’t make it a link.

I has the dumb.

Ereh:Fixed it for you.

Ereh_Dogon

[youtube:134b537j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUWqRhReaZk[/youtube:134b537j]

Rimmi
    Participant

Awesome Ereh. Lol, old version of paint was the best!

Leonheart515

After judging the entries on several traits and factors, I along with a few others have come up with the following results: In first place, we have rimmi‘s piece depicting Horses from 1.6! She’ll win a pallet of colored clay (a half stack of each color) plus the rare item “The Artist’s Muse”. She also will have her picture posted the Facebook group!

Second place belongs to Greypo and his self-portrait, complete with all of the souls he’s [s:3rb2f1qm]stolen[/s:3rb2f1qm] gathered fair and square. And in third, we have BasicThoughts and his beautiful self-portrait. Both Greypo and Basic will win a stack of hardened clay to color the world with and Windows 95 (an item, not the OS).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.