They call me MISTER Bananabird…

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions They call me MISTER Bananabird…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mrbananabird

Hey guys, I’m not really new, but I don’t know if I’ve formally introduced myself, so I figured I’d go ahead and do so. 🙂

I…am MrBananabird.

In real life, I’m the CEO of a design firm. We do a lot of branding, high-end web design, copywriting, corporate culture stuff, etc. It’s an awesome job. I work with awesome people. I get to work on fun stuff. It’s a hard job owning a business, but I thank my lucky stars it’s such a good one.

I’m actually writing a book about the kind of work we do, and how we do it. We somehow became really good at it, so I’m hoping to share it so other people can also get good at it. Aiming to get it published toward the end of this year, maybe into next year.

At home, I’ve got two kids, and a hot wife. We all love each other, and have fun being together. I love going to work in the morning, and I love coming home at night. Home is awesome.

I’m Mormon. That weirds a lot of people out, but most people who really dislike Mormons don’t actually know any, or had a bad experience with one that they’re projecting onto all the others. (Here’s a hint: literally everything you know about Mormons is probably wildly inaccurate. I’d recommend a reboot.). On the plus side, I’m probably one of the few MCNSA Elders who’s also an Elder in real life 😉

My personal interests/hobbies include design, photography, linguistics, and genealogy. I also enjoy long walks on the beach with JudgeAnderson.

That is MrBananabird. I’ll see you around.

Tana64

I have nothing against bananas, birds, Jesus, or web design CEOs – glad you stuck around, Birdanaman.

AnamCara85
    Participant

I’m not religious but I’m right there with, Tana. Sounds like you’ve got a lot of good things going for you! I also think its cool that you’re “elder.” lol. I honestly thought I’d be the oldest. I’m 27. It’s nice seeing other adults around Minecraft.

~Kitty

JudgeAnderson

27? HAH, you don’t have much on a few players. Though that said, I’m hardly one to talk.

Banarcher, glad to see you on the forums now :3 Do tell us when your book comes out, I’d love to help the sales. <3

Tana64

You’re still a baby, Fudge. Once you tick past the quarter-century, you can start to wonder if you’re getting old. 😉

JudgeAnderson

YOU’RE A BABY, SHUT UP! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN? ;(

I WANT ICE CREAM.

Also, I just started watching Korra and omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Megleris

I just started finished watching Avatar and the first season of Korra; i feel the same way.

Also, I feel pretty old at 26 D:

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@JudgeAnderson wrote:

I WANT ICE CREAM.

Also, I just started watching Korra and omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Holy…I had really low expectations for Korra, so I didn’t watch it, but apparently IT’S SUPER AWESOME so WHEN DOES IT COME ON, and ON WHAT CHANNEL?

Thanks,
    Sincerely
    -Nadarekyle

Tana64

@Nadarekyle wrote:

@JudgeAnderson wrote:

I WANT ICE CREAM.

Holy…I had really low expectations for Korra, so I didn’t watch it, but apparently IT’S SUPER AWESOME so WHEN DOES IT COME ON, and ON WHAT CHANNEL?

Thanks,
    Sincerely
    -Nadarekyle

I was so excited about Korra that I posted about it in the ‘Media’ forum. For the love of crumpets, GO AND WATCH IT.

I’m impatient, so I prefer torrents myself, but it should be re-airing on Nickolodeon or somewhere similar (season one is 12 episodes; season two wasn’t initially planned but is being made RIGHT NOW).

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Tana64 wrote:

For the love of crumpets

I swear, you are exactly like my friend…I mean, exactly like my friend…

Tana64

But not actually your friend? Through the heart, Nadar.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Tana64 wrote:

But not actually your friend? Through the heart, Nadar.

EXACTLY like my friend.

Duer

:O Another designer? Have you always owned the business or did you start out in another firm or corporation? curious as I just graduated in May myself 😛

BFloop

@Tana64 wrote:

@Nadarekyle wrote:

@JudgeAnderson wrote:

I WANT ICE CREAM.

Thanks,
    Sincerely
    -Nadarekyle

I was so excited about Korra that I posted about it in the ‘Media’ forum. For the love of crumpets, GO AND WATCH IT.

I’m impatient, so I prefer torrents myself, but it should be re-airing on Nickolodeon or somewhere similar (season one is 12 episodes; season two wasn’t initially planned but is being made RIGHT NOW).

When does season two come out ಠ_ಠ I NEED IT

Tana64

@BFloop wrote:

When does season two come out ಠ_ಠ I NEED IT

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/legend-of-korra-second-season/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.