UtilityBelt Graphics Contest!

Front Page Forums Announcements UtilityBelt Graphics Contest!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    FuzzyWuzzie

Hey guys! I’ve been asked numerous times to update my UtilityBelt mod, so I’m finally getting around to doing that! To keep up with the times, I’m essentially re-writing it and making it into a Forge mod so it can play nicely with others.

If you don’t remember or know about the mod, it’s basically a macro mod that uses a quick-select style menu system in game. Think weapon selection in Red Dead Redemption and Assassins Creed, the communication menus in Portal 2 co-op, or pretty much any game that has a quick menu that pops up and lets you quickly select an action. Macros being things from as basic as typing in “/home”, to more convoluted, modly type commands that take forever to type out.

Anyway, I’m ok at programming, but TERRIBLE at art – that’s where I need you! If you come up with a decent graphic set for the mod: I’ll use it and your name will live on in infamy in the credits! If you’d like to see what it currently looks like in text-only mode: http://i.imgur.com/m1KexgS.png.

So that’s it! Feel free to make whatever your heart desires and I will do my best to make it work in the mod!

Thanks a bunch!

MicahJReid

Any rush on this? I can probably whip up a few ideas in a bit.

FuzzyWuzzie

Not particularly, no. The sooner I get graphics, the sooner they get implemented, the sooner the mod goes out?

Leonheart515

Care to include a full list of what graphics need done?

FuzzyWuzzie

Up to you. Could do icons for default actions. Could have backgrounds for icons / text. Could have a selector in the middle, whatever really.

greypo

Bump.

detonatorman

@greypo wrote:

Bump.

NU. MAI BUMP.

Bump.

wastedkila

What are the size limitations per area of graphics needed?? like 200px by 200px?

thething910

BUT AT WHAT COST? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

greypo

BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP

Leonheart515

Is this still relevant?

greypo

Well, I believe the mod still needs graphics, no matter if it’s a version behind =p. And wouldn’t it be great if the next time the mod is updated, it came with all new graphics? 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.