Villager Trade information.

Front Page Forums MCNSA Villager Trade information.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rickyj

Been alot of people wanting to know what you can trade and recieve by villagers.
    Here’s an image with the information,
    http://i.imgur.com/rGqTY.png

The_Lorax

Thanks for posting that! The more information, the better 🙂

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Is that totally up to date, because I’m fairly sure that someone posted that on /r/minecraft saying it was outdated and looking for the 1.3 version?

BFloop

@Nadarekyle wrote:

Is that totally up to date, because I’m fairly sure that someone posted that on /r/minecraft saying it was outdated and looking for the 1.3 version?

What the hell. Kyle you aint no saint

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nadarekyle wrote:

This is the updated version in response to that comment 😉

rickyj

@Nadarekyle wrote:

Silly, you couldn’t trade villagers at all before 1.3 -.-

Stagen

@rickyj wrote:

Silly, you couldn’t trade villagers at all before 1.3 -.-

Sure you could, if you played the snapshots.

mrbananabird

My strategy is to build a sugar can farm that can pump out copious amounts of paper, and trade that for emeralds. Seems like a relatively easy way to build wealth?

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@BFloop wrote:

@Nadarekyle wrote:

What the hell. Kyle you aint no saint

Nope. I’m an Angelic in disguise. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mrbananabird wrote:

My strategy is to build a sugar can farm that can pump out copious amounts of paper, and trade that for emeralds. Seems like a relatively easy way to build wealth?

That was my planned strategy, too, but I found that it’s really hard to find a librarian that wants to buy paper. Remember that not all deals are available at any given time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.