We have been banned

Front Page Forums The Naughty Corner We have been banned

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zalsko_Ozzy_92
    Participant

To MCNAS gaming me, Zalsko and my friend Ozzy have been banned from the server. The mod said it was for stealing which i did but i never knew any one lived there so i thought i would collect some things. On the other hand Ozzy_92 hadn’t been on for the most of the day then when he logs on he is banned. So can you please unban us please…

Ps: or even give us a 1 week ban because we haven’t been temp banned.

From Zalsko and Ozzy_92

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Im not a mod on here but I’ll quote fusty on something he wrote in another thread addressing a similar issue.

In the future if you come across something that seems abandoned or whatever, just ask a moderator (Light blue username) or admin (Lime green username like me).

We’ll come check it out, decide if it’s abandoned. Also, if you need stuff, you can just ask. A lot of us are very generous

in general you shouldn’t take stuff from non world-gen structures but if you REALLY believe that it is abandoned, ask one of the mods to check it out first and you’ll be fine.

If/when you come back on ftb I would like a lot less asking for items, asking for help is fine but I see you asking people for items all the time which is honestly a bit annoying. crafting things is a big part of the game and we all find it annoying to be missing that one piece of glowstone to finish something but spamming “give me glowstone plz” in chat doesn’t do much good.

also, just to throw my opinion in here. I’ll say give him/them another chance.

Zalsko_Ozzy_92
    Participant

FUCK YOU I FOUND A BETTER SERVER your server is too strict and admins locked my friend in a cage for no reason this is the worst server ever

Evil K9

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of “players who don’t belong on our servers” and “How to never be unbanned.”

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Welp. I tried.
    This forum seems to be quite a bit of fun though.

fusty
    Keymaster

FUCK YOU GUYS I FOUND A BETTER SERVER TO ADMINISTER.

The players are all under 12 and everyone has OP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.