What is one thing that makes you keep coming back to MCNSA?

Front Page Forums MCNSA What is one thing that makes you keep coming back to MCNSA?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    hiamsam
    Participant

Comment yours below.

EDIT: The one thing that keeps me from coming back to MCNSA, is the community and how friendly people are on the Server And mumble! I could go on fer deyz, But If I could pick one. It would most defiantly be The community here.

Altimeter

Customarily, the one who starts the topic posts a reason of their own. What’s yours, hiamsam? 🙂

Throwing mine into the mix: It’s the community, baby. I love the people here.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

The people, the antics, and all the challenges and terrain that Limey keeps throwing my way.

Dell_the_Engie

I’d have to say that it’s all about the community, to me, more than anything.

I mean, if I’m going to play a good game of SMP, then there probably isn’t any server that does it quite as well as MCNSA, or at least that’s what I think I’ve gathered from my experience with a handful of other survival servers. But I honestly wouldn’t say that they have that big of a leg up against any other server in regard to the general delivery of an “SMP experience”, I think that SMP can only be done so well or so poorly.

It ultimately comes down to, for me, the people who regularly populate the server, and who populate the mumble, and the majority of them, I’d say, are more level-headed and good-humored than any group I’ve seen on any other server.

askem
    Participant

For me, it is definitely the community. I get bored of MC fairly easily, but the random shenanigans I get into on the server (marrying Butler, anyone?) really makes it worth it for me 🙂

mcnsaAdmin
    Keymaster

As per myself it is the exuberant amount of fun i have on minecraft as well as the effluent joy of the community here. i love the frivolity of the players, the ingeniousness of their ideas, and the superfluous concepts on which mcnsa is based. I become so flabbergasted by the excellence of our moderators and admins that it leaves me tickled pink and wanting more everyday. thus i always try to pop in for at least a few minutes. i greatly look forward to future shenanigans here as well as comradely and community growth. Every experience seems to take my every thought and defenestrate them bringing to fruition even more fantasmagorical ideas and dreams. MCNSA is a plethora of delicious fun and a festive jubilee in my mouth.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our lovely ladies.

M4D_H4TT3R

I like the way nsanidy runs things, I have been on a ton of different servers and most of them can barely keep the plugins in line let alone the players and moderation. I have met a few people on mcnsa that can speak without having their head up their own anus so it makes me proud to be a part of this fine community.

Tana64

@ridddle wrote:

Our lovely ladies.

Oh, you mean like this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nah, more like

hiamsam
    Participant

@ridddle wrote:

Nah, more like

OMG LOL

Tana64

Stop taking photos of me in my house, you handsome stalker you…

wigginman

I like the people on MCNSA. I’m a largely anti-social guy, yet I come back to MCNSA so that I can talk with the people on the server. Also, I refuse to believe that the photo is legit.

Tana64

Yeah, it isn’t. Those hair extensions are fake. And by the time Rid found his camera and took the photo, I’d already eaten the sandwich, so he had to shop in a new one.

wigginman

lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.