White list

Front Page Forums MCNSA White list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    anndrox

Was a priest before 1.3 came out and wanted to get on the server, however it say’s I have be white listed before coming on. Can someone add me to white list?

XeonProductions

I automatically generated the list based off the permissions file used on the last version of bukkit. If you arent in the white list you probably weren’t a priest.

anndrox

You can ask around but I know I was a priest. I started like 3-4 weeks ago. People have seen me on before 1.3 and I was priest. JudgeAnderson knows I was a priest also.

EDIT:
    Got it fixed now, thanks

Evil K9

I was Priest too, though I don’t remember who promoted me. Maybe LimeyBoy. Microsoftt or adamajor could probably vouch for me.

Pyrotek

Don’t have time now to find the right people, but I can vouch for Evil_K9 being a Priest.

Evil K9

Thanks Pyro. I’m patient. I probably shouldn’t play until *after* work anyway. πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

I automatically generated the list based off the permissions file used on the last version of bukkit. If you arent in the white list you probably weren’t a priest.

The list was incomplete. 8KB vs 31KB when made by mab. Fixed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for expanding the list down to Altarboy+. Glad I can get to play πŸ™‚

Speaking of which, shouldn’t my name be blue on this forum? I don’t know how it works.

The_Lorax

@19sban wrote:

Speaking of which, shouldn’t my name be blue on this forum? I don’t know how it works.

Head on over here and say that you’re an altarboy πŸ™‚

XeonProductions

@ridddle wrote:

What is mab? and wasn’t smp12pluginsPermissionsExpermissions.yml the latest permissions file?

Kwinno

@XeonProductions wrote:

@ridddle wrote:

What is mab? and wasn’t smp12pluginsPermissionsExpermissions.yml the latest permissions file?

remember we had a temp map?
    try temppluginsPermissionsExpermissions.yml <3

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah it’s sorted <3

Stagen

@XeonProductions wrote:

@ridddle wrote:

Mab = Maboughey

maboughey
    Keymaster

@XeonProductions wrote:

What is mab?

mab is me πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.