Why are you guys dicks?

Front Page Forums MCNSA Why are you guys dicks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    re182

Self.

My experience at MCNSA – dealing with power tripping admins and 16 year old know-it-alls who censor speech, abuse admin powers, and don’t understand sarcasm.

Microsoftt – go fuck yourself.

Atlas – you too.

Keep it real guys, keep douchin’ it up.

kthxbai

dotlizard
    Keymaster

Our experience with re182 on MCNSA: player who frequently goes off on unprovoked tangents about politics, in which he assumes the role of some sort of demented devil’s advocate in order to stir shit up. Tries to start fights with people who actually agree with him on principle, earning a unanimous ban from all mods present with yet another random diatribe when all we were trying to do was enjoy a nice evening of Minecraft.

re182

lulz.

Dot, you and many of the other younger admins fail to understand sarcasm.

Politics matters more than anything else to me – I like to talk about politics, so I will.

Sorry you can’t ignore things that don’t please you.

Was there a rule I was unaware of on the server? The “no talking about politics” rule?

Kindly get fucked.

Thanks.

Stagen

This is hilarious. For someone who claim to know and care about politics, you completely fail at looking upon this matter with a political viewpoint. As for sarcasm, you don’t know to use it properly.

Politics isn’t being discussed because it’s, as you clearly show, a controversial topic for many people. The same goes for religion. Only by excluding said topics can peace be attained.

Kindly be polite, or be quiet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You must be new here. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all. So you don’t like it here? Kewl. Leave.

dotlizard
    Keymaster

re182, you fail to understand social context, and that there is a time and place for r/politics, and it is r/politics. Many of us on MCNSA are passionately political, including myself, and from what i can gather from your rants, we’re not all that far apart — only you seem to have chosen to communicate with us from an adversarial perspective, attacking with your “sarcasm” rather than initiating any meaningful exchange. Your conversational tactics are ridiculously heavy-handed and completely out of place for the environment you’re in.

Correction. The environment you *were* in. Also:

@re182 wrote:

other younger admins

I’m fifty one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really? Coming online& starting unprovoked arguments, bitching about other players and going off on a tangent about politics. This isn’t what we do at MCNSA and the selected few that do get banned. Go on, join that club…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dotlizard wrote:

@Re182 wrote:

other younger admins

I’m fifty one.

Consider it a compliment!
    Also, why does your quote say “ruku”?

dotlizard
    Keymaster

@bones9302 wrote:

Consider it a compliment!

Why? Is there something wrong with being an older admin?

Ageist.

Ruku178

Correction “re182 wrote” Other younger admins…Not me. And Re182, the fact of you calling DiamondDragon a Douche for no reason because he was sticking up for micro isn’t acceptable. DiamondDragon is one of the nicest people on the server, and for you to call him that is just… asinine.

Anonymous

If re is reading this -we care about Minecraft and the MCNSA server and community because it’s a place where we all come together to have fun. We shared our (very) friendly and understanding community with you and then you decided to just be an ass. Someone who makes that retarded choice will always be banned and/or peoned. You don’t know us and have no right to personally insult us. You obviously were upset and/or most likely regretful of your actions. I know this because you switched to and alt and tried to keep playing. This attempt failed and you were banned. Then you got on our mumble and started spamming. Another failure. Then you make that post saying the mods are power-happy and abusive. Non of which is true. You just fail to see the spectacular -ness of our server and community. You lost something great today, and may not know it.

-detonatorman

(EDIT): And calling us penis’s is just not smart. Does not help you socially at all.

dotlizard
    Keymaster

@detonatorman wrote:

You lost something great today, and may not know it.

-detonatorman

rAmen. Let’s take a moment to consider the extent of such a loss. Moment of silence and whatnot.

komora

To save time…

nsanidy

I concur.

/thread

Sorry you didn’t enjoy your time, but good riddance.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Why are you guys dicks?’ is closed to new replies.