Yea so i have bad luck then good luck!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Yea so i have bad luck then good luck!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

So today i went to the academy its like an outdoor store to buy a new kayak but the ones there are fucking stupid and i didn’t buy one. Anyways i was driving home minding my own business when i was going through a green light i got hit on my right side right in front of the back tire…so idk why but the first thought in my mind was holy fuck ima die, but i just swerved or i guess fish tailed or what ever gained control and pulled over. So i step outta my truck and ran over to the other car to make sure he was ok and when i got to the car i found out it was actually a girl..a very attractive girl (my age). So i asked her if she was okay and helped her get out of the car and i called 911 and while we were waiting we exchanged information and idk why but i said “maybe you should take me to dinner since you hit me” and she goes ok. I was kinda like wtf… then she gave me her number and i was like i hope i can come pick you up if my truck starts and she lol’d. The cops showed up asked us questions, my dad came and picked me and the truck up. I said bye see you Friday and she said can’t wait and left. So now i have a date with Jessica. =D And…here’s my truck in my driveway….http://imgur.com/uUFZD also this pic http://imgur.com/TLJAj

Stagen

I’m glad that nothing worse happened than the initial damage on the cars, doesn’t seem like it can’t be repaired. 🙂

Be weary though… Relationships based on extreme circumstances rarely ever work! 😛

Good luck never the less, let us know how it turns out – and if you got a picture of this very attractive girl. You know we require proof of real life accomplishments. 😛

Yea i’ll be sure when we go on our date ask her “hey uh ima take a pic of you for proof” yea let’s see how far that takes me lmao

Stagen

@Deathtobubba 0_0 wrote:

Yea i’ll be sure when we go on our date ask her “hey uh ima take a pic of you for proof” yea let’s see how far that takes me lmao

Just snag one off her facebook wall, I’m sure she’s got one. Everyone does. 😛

I havnt added her on facebook but i think maybe i should further study is needed

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Deathtobubba 0_0 wrote:

I havnt added her on facebook but i think maybe i should further study is needed

If you want her to stay interested, don’t add her yet. Trust me.

Orly? Why is this? Tell me your wisdom.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Deathtobubba 0_0 wrote:

Orly? Why is this? Tell me your wisdom.

Well, it definitely sounds cliche, BUT girls like a certain element of mystery.
    That does not mean “You shall learn my name and age at a later date, bwahahaha!” followed by you stalking off into the night like a vampire.

It means two things.

1. They don’t like knowing too much about you, which comes from facebook chatting/texting with her all day long. To a minimum, it’s okay, but it’s easier not to do any adding just yet. Which brings me to point 2.

2. Adding someone right off the bat shows a certain level of desperation. Not a major, creepy level, more a subtle level that shows that you’re too eager to know them.

So, I’m sure I explained this badly, but the general idea holds true 😛
    Don’t-not add her, just not yet.

Tana64

GO, MY FAITHFUL YOUNG MEN

TELL THE WORLD OUR SECRETS

quantumkitty
    Participant

@Tana64 wrote:

AND SO I SHALL!

Girls also love boobs.

A_FLEMING

This would make a nice episode of how I met your mother…

Kwinno

@quantumkitty wrote:

@Tana64 wrote:

AND SO I SHALL!

Girls also love boobs.

that’s a myth!

BFloop

All I must say is.

Dat ass

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.