Yeah, well, I think I’ve had it with Diablo

Front Page Forums MCNSA Yeah, well, I think I’ve had it with Diablo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The game isn’t fun anymore. There’s nothing to look up to. Legendary / set items suck, bots and Blizzard keep crippling this game. My character isn’t even level 60, and I couldn’t progress beyond 40 (I’m 50) without Auction House.

M4D_H4TT3R

You can pre order torchlight 2 (for 20 usd from steam) I expect it will be everything an arpg should be.

They will have a mac version out shortly after pc, and if you pre order it for pc you get it free for mac as well as the first torchlight.

http://www.torchlight2game.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710

Pyrotek

I’ve tried Torchlight 1, was pretty enjoyable (though I’m not very interested in games like these so I didn’t play for very long).

Stagen

I lost interest in Diablo3 when I realized that the storyline wasn’t all that exciting and that beating it on the hardest mode would be a grind like none other.

I’m considering buying Torchlight2, as I enjoyed the first version tremendously, but like Pyrotek I’m not a big arpg fan.

What I’m really looking forward to is Guild Wars 2 though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really wanted a Diablo-2-esque green/gold item drop high. Something to look for. Best items in the game. If I want that, I need to get to 60 and then spend a tonne of energy and time in AH. Fuck that.

Altimeter

I’m relegating D3 to my “play occasionally” pile. It’s still fun to play through, but inferno’s a boring grind. I’ll probably slowly work on getting all the classes to 60.

Lazyguy64

Sadly I was bored of it within the first week. Mainly due to the fact my internet tends to lag it a bit. Now, I look forward to The Heart Of The Swarm 😀

rickyj

This game is too easy, too easy getting the best set and items… time waste :c

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.